Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Not Professional Service Center in Jakarta - Indonesia

I have a bad experience with Sony Ericsson Service Center in Jakarta - Indonesia.

The first time when Sony Ericsson launching first Xperia X1, I was not interested because the model is not so good. When Sony Ericsson is launching New Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and I saw that SE Xperia X10 is very nice with the good technology and nice model. So, I bought it on June 2010 from Sony Ericsson Authorized Dealer in Taman Anggrek Mall. This is the most expensive smartphone from Sony Ericsson. But after I used it for two months, I have a problem with the port for battery charging and data transfer. I only can’t charge the battery and can’t transfer the data from that port, but the phone still working fine and good. Even there is no defect on the body and also the port, because it had never dropped.

Regarding I still have warranty for that product, I send it to Sony Ericsson Service Center (TAM PT) at ITC Roxy Mas. After they checked my SE Xperia X10, they said that my warranty was terminated because there is a broken line on the motherboard due to error usages. So, I have to pay for the cost of service for repair and also the part and they also will not guarantee if the phone will be damage when they are repairing. I am very surprised to hear that explanation and I am very disappointed with the poor quality product of your New Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 and Un-Professional Service Center. After two months usages of plug and unplug the cable for battery charging and data transfer, the connection of the port has broken even the connector port still install properly on the right place without any defect from outside.

I also got the same answer from other Sony Ericcson Service Center (TAM PT) at Ambasador Mall regarding that issue. Regarding I don’t want to lose my money at all on the poor product of my New Sony Ericcson Experia X10, so I agreed to repair it even though I have to take a risk for losing my New Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 (death totally when repairing). Well, this is not the first Sony Ericcson mobile phone that I bought since 1986, but this will become the last Sony Ericcson that I will buy and in the future I would never buy any product of Sony Ericcson anymore due to the poor quality product and Un-Professional Service Center even though the technology is very good. I have never got Un-Professional answer when I repaired my other brand from Sony Ericsson Competitor, so I have plan to replace my poor Sony Ericcson Xperia X10 with other competitor product from other brand for the same level smartphone mobile product even they can repair it with terminated warranty after two months usage. How come they could say that my warantty is void due to human error? If I don't mistake that the warantty is void when they seal is broken (not the mobile phone is broken).

I bought the most expensive smartphone from Sony Ericsson with the best technology but not to get the worst After Sales Service at Authorized Sony Ericsson Service Center. I wish that Sony Ericsson can give me the explanation about this.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Not Professional Service Center in Jakarta - Indonesia

hee... the pretty SE customer service officer from Indonesia is in SE customer service centre on orchard Road, Singapore! But alas... she is too cool and impersonal to be professional.