Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

My Xperia X10 won't turn on only the red light is blinking

Hello, I just got my x10 from service and they told me that the motherboard is broken, also I had the same problems like http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/3101?tstart=30 . From SE Macedonia they told me that my phone cannot be repaired. My gurantee is not valid because they told me that I've broken the motherboard. What to do PLS HELP

Anonymous(anon)

Re: My Xperia X10 won't turn on only the red light is blinking

Like I've mentioned, you need to ask for their engineer's name who work on your phone, and write an email to SE. Send it to several SE emails and see what the replies are.

How ever did you 'break' your motherboard anyway? That would be impossible to do unless the phone is also broken in half. Or did you root your phone before?

Anonymous(anon)

Dont worry i had the same problem its nothing to worry about just take it to a repair and it will cost around 25 dollars.

your software is off i cant explain i mean your software thing need to be restarted

Anonymous(anon)

ITS NOT BRICKED OR ANYTHING I HAD THE PROBLEM AND AFTER 1 WEEK I GOT THIS

Anonymous(anon)

I think you just need to update software and it may work, i had same problem too.

Anonymous(anon)

Did you try charging the battery?

Anonymous(anon)

yes, put it on charge(but not on computer) and wait about 15-20 minutes.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi

I also have the same problem with my Xperia X-10 only red light blinks

Initially service center guys told me that its software problem, and for that uploading new software is only solution, but they said that you have purchased this set from outside India so there is chance of  locking of mobile due of some country lock issue, that can be rectified with the help of some local dealers in Gaffar market of Delhi.

but now they say software is uploading only up-to 40% due to some motherboard problem

And to know the estimation of repairing they told me to wait for 2 more days as estimation cost has to come from head-office.After that they will repair it.

So please help me to fix the problem as soon as possible.

Regards

Ashish

Anonymous(anon)

Had the same problem with my X1 and X10 at their very first charging.

Left them both all night long plugged to the charger and voila!! They both were alive next morning!

Anonymous(anon)

SE Macedonia?? In Greece?