Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: My Xperia X10 won't turn on only the red light is blinking

I think it has something to do with high temperature as someone mentioned (at least in my case). I normally live in sweden, where it's about -20 C in the winter and around +25 C outside in the summer. But now when I'm in Thailand, it's a bit warmer. Also, I've been using wifi a lot, and therefore the phone needs to be charged often.

Edit:

I did read somewhere that the battery could be almost completely drained (which seemed strange since I left it plugged in the whole night before it blacked out). So after the battery had cooled down for a while, I plugged it in (with a different cable this time) and let it charge a while without starting it. The battery charging screen lit up by it self after 2-3 minutes.

gwhispererz

Quite true .... Heat (higher temperature) can cause battery to drain faster and reduce performance!

Anonymous(anon)

guys i updated my phone to the latest version the last month and used it for few days. Later, it got switched off and was blinking with red light when i tried to swith it on. i thought that my battery got drained completly and got a new battery today morning. I inserted it and switched my mobile on but the mobile gave a short vibration and never truned on, i left it for few hours but nothing happens. Now,i removed the battery and reinserted it and turned it on, but, it is blinking with red light again :smileysad:

gwhispererz

Hi, first of all, make sure battery is charged. Then try the following ....

Press and hold HOME (middle hard button), then press the ON/OFF button (both together) till phone vibrates and boots up (hopefully).

Let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Anonymous(anon)

Today i gave it to SE center,They said that there is some problem with capacitors of my xperia.

Anonymous(anon)

They said that it will cost me around RS.2200 for fixing the capacitors..... Any suggestions ??

gwhispererz

You can't do anything if it is a hardware issue, the only way to fix it is to pass it to SE Service Centre.

Anonymous(anon)

It last i got my mobile back from SE guys and they said that the capacitors were short circuited because of the usage of mobile when the battery was below 20%. I am happy with this candy in my hand,thanx for ur help guys :smileylove:

gwhispererz

Glad to know that your phone is fixed!  :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

my vivaz has problem. three days back battery drained out, plugged vivaz for recharge. but the red light and SE logo comes up for few minutes only.

Service Centre did the phone repair/software update with no results. Now they are saying that main IC must have blown off so I will have to pay 4000-5000 for a new motherboard !

Any solution? or I will have forego my third SE mobile.

+91-9137002701