Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

My Xperia X10 will not turn on at all

I know people have brought up this question/ concern up many times, but it has no resolved my problem. So I someone can please help me out and tell me what I should do.

I have a Sony Xperia X10. It use to work perfectly fine without any hassle/ troubles. Then RANDOMLY one day I was using it and it just shut off. Ever since then the phone has no given any response (by that I mean it does turn on, charge, or get connected/ recognized by a computer or laptop). If I plug the phone into something such as a wall outlet or a pc then the red light at the top of the phone turn on for a second then turns off again.

Once in a while when I try to charge it, it "tries" to charge and will turn on for about 10 seconds then shut back off before it can even make it to the home page.

I have tried everything such as pulling the battery, charging it for hours, I even called Sony Ericson and a representative told me to do a software upgrade which I could not do because the phone would no connect to the computer but then I kept trying and then eventually it worked and did a software upgrade but then just shut off again.

So my concern is what went wrong or what should I do to fix this problem so that I can start to use my phone again?

-Thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Re: My Xperia X10 will not turn on at all

I can only suggest that you get the handset to a repair agent for repairs as the handset may have a hardware issue, you can get the details of a service centre by simply contacting the Sony Mobile representatives within your country.

sony_logo126x24.gif