Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to do

I put a screen pattern lock on my friend's phone, i failed several times and it locked. Its asking for a google username and password, i tried entering it but it still says invalid. What should i do?

How do i reset this phone? my friend is willing to lose all information and apps.

hope you can help me

gwhispererz

Re: I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to do

Hi Jonalili2011, you can use SE Update Service to reset the phone. Download it from here, http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/xperiax10?cc=gb&lc=....

By the way, you have no choice, all phone data will be wiped out (SD Card not affected).

One time poster

Re: I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to

wat can i do

alexdon

Re: I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to

Download sony update service and repair your phone.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien