Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to do

I put a screen pattern lock on my friend's phone, i failed several times and it locked. Its asking for a google username and password, i tried entering it but it still says invalid. What should i do?

How do i reset this phone? my friend is willing to lose all information and apps.

hope you can help me

gwhispererz

Re: I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to do

Hi Jonalili2011, you can use SE Update Service to reset the phone. Download it from here, http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/xperiax10?cc=gb&lc=....

By the way, you have no choice, all phone data will be wiped out (SD Card not affected).

One time poster

Re: I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to

wat can i do

alexdon

Re: I put a pattern lock on my xperia x10, I forgot the pattern, its locked and i dont know what to

Download sony update service and repair your phone.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien