Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: GPS on the Xperia Mini doesn't work after factory reset

It's not good practice let the phone run out of battery, lithium batteries likes a permanent charge status... charging it when around 50% is better than discharge it completely... said that, temperature, 6 degrees more on standby while charging is not dramatic but it does if due with unwanted app running in the background, try to update with SEUS via PC not companion... sometimes the latter becomes faulty specially if you are running an old version... download directly the update software in a administrator account and proceed, if a downgrade option exist you will find it there. Let me know the results. HTH.

Anonymous(anon)

Where can I download the SEUS?

I found the version 2.7, its the newer?

Anonymous(anon)

You will find it on support page, http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/xperiax10mini?cc=au... , actually the latest version is 2.10.9.13. Hope this helps!

Anonymous(anon)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=709000&page=11

I'm trying to follow these steps, hope it works, if it doesn't, what do you suggest me to do?

Take the phone to the SE assistance?

EDIT: I tried but give always an error message. I'll try tomorrow and see what happens.

Anonymous(anon)

I tried all tutorials but no success, always show me an error message. What can I do now?

Anonymous(anon)

Oh....I'm a dumb LOL

I was trying to update with the X10a(not E10a) firmware, so of course it would not work.

I'm trying to find a firmware for the E10a but with no success. If I use the E10i firmware, will I have a problem, or will it works normal?

I do not use 3G, only wifi.

Thank you!

Anonymous(anon)

People on xda are debranding his devices, its not your issue, doesn't it? What exactly is not working on SEUS, Have you followed all instructions and all steps? You must connect first without phone attached then follow the steps, what exactly said the error message and when you got it? before or after update, on PC or on the phone screen?? Try to ask to your service provider about updates...

Anonymous(anon)

NO 3G NO WIFI !!!  the whole process is VIA PC by wired INTERNET service !!!! be patient and follow step by step instruction for X10 mini on my first link.

Anonymous(anon)

Yes, I followed the instructions right.

The error is on the PC screen, "There was an error and the phone update was interrupted", and I have two options, retry or cancel, I've clicked on retri so many times, but doesn't work. But I know the problem, its the firmware, I was trying to use the firmware for the X10a(Xperia X10, the "big") in my Xperia X10 Mini(E10a), so of course it won't work. I've tried to find the firmware for the E10a but with no success, so I'll try to update to the X10i. Will I have a problem?

They say that only changes the 3G frequency, but I don't care for 3G, I don't eve use this LOL

I believe I can go back and reinstall my default firmware, in the case of anything goes wrong, right?

Anonymous(anon)

Oh yes, I've followed the instructions, connected the phone to PC, repaired and such, but the GPS still don't working.