Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

GPRS SETTINGS IN XPERIA MINI PRO

I have downloaded the GPRS settings from BSNL, but i could not access the GPRS. Any application if i tap it shows that pls check ur internet settings. kindly  somebody clarify this. This is with when i access the APN as BSNL GPRS. But if access the APN as BSNLlive the browser alone works not the other applications like android market etc..

Demigod
Er.Kannan

Re: GPRS SETTINGS IN XPERIA MINI PRO

I can help you with the settings with BSNL GPRS South Zone.

Got to Settings> Wireless Controls > Mobile Networks> Access Point Names

If you find an option named Cellone GPRS, then open it and see that the settings are as given below.

If the option is not found then click the menu button and Add a New VPN named Cellone GPRS

GPRS Settings for South Zone

Name

Cellone GPRS

APN

gprssouth.cellone.in

Proxy

Port

Username

Password

Server

MMS proxy

MMS port

MCC

MNC

APN type

default.supl

*Note: These settings are for BSNL GPRS South Zone.

If you are not from South Zone or you are unaware of the zone then please go to http://www.bsnl.co.in/service/mobile_gprswap.htm for more details.

Don't forget to give Kudos and / or mark the correct answer

Anonymous(anon)

Same problem m facing using Reliance-MH network. Browser is working fine but other application i.e. Gmail, youtube, market is not working. Contacted Sony ericsson helpline also but they are failed to resolve issue. They are having only 1 answer for all the network issue cant help.

Also this handset doesnt have option to send multiple messgs.

Demigod
Er.Kannan

Download proper internet settings from Reliance.

There is an application named Handcent SMS in the market. If market is available you can download this application. It has numerous features that can be used for text messaging.

In the default messaging application you can send messages to multiple recipients. Do the following for that.

1. Type your message or click on a message received and click forward in the pop up.

2. Now click add recipients.

3. Once any of the contact has been added as the recipient click the menu button where you can see edit recipients.

4. Now select the recipients to which you have to send the message.

Demigod
Er.Kannan

http://210.212.215.170:8080/msp/wsm/html/index.jsp

Go to the above link and complete the queries to get the correct internet settings for BSNL.

Anonymous(anon)

HI, can you suggest me the manual AIRCEL GPRS settings for Xperia Mini Pro

Thanks in acvance