Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

my friend has disabled the touch keyboard on Xperia X 10 mini, 20 times he touch the wrong code! Next ask me to check a question which I forgot to answer the phone so you do not get, you know we are inactive, please help?

my friend has disabled the touch keyboard on Xperia X 10 mini, 20 times he touch the wrong code! Next ask me to check a question which I forgot to answer the phone so you do not get, you know we are inactive, please help?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: my friend has disabled the touch keyboard on Xperia X 10 mini, 20 times he touch the wrong code! Next ask me to check a question which I forgot to answer the phone so you do not get, you know we are inactive, please help?

if you don't remember the code nor the answer theres only one thing to do, and that is to use either Update Service or PCCompanion to repair your phone, know that by doing so, it will delete all your

contacts, sms, mms, apps, etc

you can try to turn off your phone, take the battery out, press and hold the power button for couple of seconds put the battery back on and turn it back on, see if that allows you to re-enter the "code"

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: my friend has disabled the touch keyboard on Xperia X 10 mini, 20 times he touch the wrong code! Next ask me to check a question which I forgot to answer the phone so you do not get, you know we are inactive, please help?