Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

cant download angry birds

cccc  can some one pls help me i have a mini pro and am with vodafone australia and have updated to android 2.1 but still candt download  any of the angry birds :smileysad::

Trustee
Josh

Re: cant download angry birds

There are going to be some apps that are not available to certain countries, let me ask you this when you go to the market and you search for angry birds, do you get any results? or it says No matched could be found?

Anonymous(anon)

Hi There,

It could be that that app is not available in the Market for you region. If that's not the case, it could be a memory issue. As the quite big (close to 15 MB). Make sure that your phone memory has sufficient space as well.

Hope this helps!

Anonymous(anon)

hi when i go on 2 android market angry birds shows up but when i try 2 download an error comes up and it does not say what the problem is. also my friend has the large xperia and she has angry birds from android. i just cant figure out the problem

gwhispererz

'an error comes up and it does not say what the problem is' ????

Anonymous(anon)

yeah i go on 2 the android market andclick on free aps and click on angry birds my phone says it is being downloaded but after 3-5 seconds an error msg comes up saying that an error has occured when downloading angry birds please try again later

Forum Legend
uliwooly

try to download it from here

https://market.android.com/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

on your computer https://market.android.com/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)