Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia mini-alarm problems

The alarm on my xperia mini is being very temperamental, it usually goes off the first time (although not always), but the main issue is the phone seems to freeze when i press the snooze button. Is anyone else having the same problem, or better still does anyone know how to rectify this problem? Thanks

Trustee
Aimee

Re: Xperia mini-alarm problems

Hi,

This isn't an issue I have heard before with the X10 Mini handsets. I would suggest trying a software update from the link below to see if this resolves the issue for you.

www.sonyericsson.com/update

I hope this helps.

Anonymous(anon)

I have tried to get updates but it says that my phone is fully updated yet this problem persists. I read on the forum that other people have the same problem and it was suggested to clear the alrm and reset it, but this has had no effect either!!!! Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Demigod
Er.Kannan

Do you have many applications installed on the phone? Make sure that unwanted applications are not running on the phone. Use a task manager application to manage the installed applications. I suggest you to use Mini Task Manager.

Don't forget to give Kudos and / or mark the correct answer

Trustee
Aimee

Hi,

I would also suggest, if you are already running a task killer application, to ensure that the Alarm is not listed as a targeted application.

Demigod
Er.Kannan

Yes, that too is right. You can see whether the alarm is set or not by looking below the clock widget. The next alarm time get displayed there. In addition, there will be an icon in the status bar.

Don't forget to give Kudos and / or mark the correct answer

Anonymous(anon)

And if you have installed a auto run killer type app..make sure that if does not stop alarm from starting up

Anonymous(anon)

Hi thanks for all of the responses!

Unfortunately not particularly helpful this time! I have not added any apps since buying the phone and do not think that the alarm is being targeted by any apps(?). Also the alarm is set and shows as such in all relevent places, and it goes off at the correct time, it is just the snooze function taht is intimitant (actually at the moment, last couple of days, it is non-exsistant!).

Any more possible solutions?

ta.

Anonymous(anon)

I have the same problem with my phone.

Anonymous(anon)

and when there will be any ideas for xperia S?