Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Wich phone have dual sim support ?

Wich sony ericsson phone have dual sim support ?

Trustee
Aimee

Re: Wich phone have dual sim support ?

Hi,

Unfortunately there are no Dual SIM Sony Ericsson handsets. I hope this answers your query.

Anonymous(anon)

But this I know, there is Sony Ericsson Dual Sim I would not be complaining here, but buying, what I'm talking about is the totallack of communication between Sony Ericsson and consumers, is that only Sony Ericsson did not realize that this is a trend?come on sony, update it, we'll thank users.

Message was edited by: bernardino2014

Trustee
Aimee

We do ensure all feedback recieved by consumers is passed on to the developers for consideration in future products.

Anonymous(anon)

I hope that SE will do a range of dual sim phones to enlarge its world maket!!!!

Anonymous(anon)

They are selling phones with dual sim in japan and probably in other coutries. In Europe we must but other brands. I have got a Samsung 5212 and it ist OK. Only GSM, but dual sim, and thats important for me. Sony Ericsson doesent need dual- sim customers, and says NO thanks to our money. Funny, i beleved they wanted to sell more. But no.

Anonymous(anon)

In italy is the same if not worse.... there is a customer service absolutely insufficient and a web site in which there aren't all the phones commercialized in the contry......

Bye

allpet

Anonymous(anon)

Cellphones with dual sim are garbage. I have seen one, and it looked like crap

Anonymous(anon)

If Sony made a dual-sim smartphone, I would buy it in a flash, AND recommend it to all my friends.

I currently have a dual-sim Android model from another, but I got it second-hand from Ebay and it's old and sort of crappy.

I and MANY others that I work with carry two phones - one for work and one for personal calls. I like to keep my work and personal live separate. My dual-sim phone totally solved this problem of needing two chargers etc. And when travelling overseas, if it is a work trip, I leave my work sim in so I can recieve calls, and change my personal sim for a LOCAL sim so I don't have to pay international call costs! If it's a personal trip, I take out my work sim and use another local number. Voila! So simple!

And if people only want to use a single sim, then they can! And just have the space for the second sim empty until needed.

If Sony bought out a really modern, flashy, dual-sim smartphone - and advertised it well, I'm certain it could capture a strong market segment.