Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Update to Android 4.0 "IceCreamSandwhich" for Xperia mini pro

is xperia mini pro upgradable to android 4.0 ? if yes how , whats the procedure , where it should be done ?

will xperia gets hang when it is upgraded android 4.0?

what are pros & cons to upgradation to Android 4.0?

pls share your views here

THnx

Rohan

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: Update to Android 4.0 "IceCreamSandwhich" for Xperia mini pro

you can't, at least not right now, Android 4.0 will be available only to Samsung Galaxy Nexus in couple weeks when it's released, besides that, it's up to the smartphone manufacturers to modify the code and release it to US but they usually get the code weeks before it's announced, so if SE is going to release it, it shouldn't be long (I hope)

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

you can read the benefits of Android 4.0 here

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/25351

Anonymous(anon)

Not possible...  If they offer update to 2.2, I will be very thanksful already (at least software can install to microSD).  Sony already acknowledge that is no futher update beyond 2.1.  Really bad support

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

this thread it's for Xperia Mini/Pro 2011 family not the Xperia X10 mini/pro (2010 family)

the new generation of mini/pro have 2.3.4

Anonymous(anon)

hey Guys!!

Xperia mini and pro are having 2.3(Gingerbread) OS and they are also planned to upgrade it to 4.0(ice cream sandwitch)

Anonymous(anon)

I have an xperia x8 with 2.3.5 kyradroid,it is possipbe with xda developers,with 2.2.1-2.3.4 hackdroid you can also have mutitouch support and ability to store aplications at sd card,if you can speak greek see my easyguide at Myplaisio.gr and post or give a rate.

link 1

link 2

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Anonymous(anon)

march end over , april start over . when should i get ICS 4.0 update. i m desperately waiting for it. i m using xperia mini pro. in thread it is being said tht . update will be available on march end & april start.

Anonymous(anon)

hi guyz . i own an xperia mini. i heard that the official android 4.0 update will be launched between end of may / early june ... is there any specified date ??? im from india (OR) when is it available in india ??