Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Themes Creator for XPERIA x10 mini/pro

Hello there! I just got my XPERIA x10 mini pro today, and was generally satisfied with it.

But well, I thought the theme was boring, so I wanted to make one myself.

I downloaded Themes Creator 4.16 on my computer and was very disappointed to see xperia mini/pro wasn't in the list over phones. I tried to find some other software that could help me out, but nothing seems to support my phone/android.

So, my question is;

Will Xperia x10 mini/pro be supported in Themes Creator? Am I missing an important point why it isn't supported?

- Charlotte

Demigod
KrazyD

Re: Themes Creator for XPERIA x10 mini/pro

hello, Android models will not be included in the theme creator application because Android handsets don't use themes the way standard phones do. You can download an application from the Android market called ADW Launcher install it and then search for themes on the Android market for ADW Launcher and that's about as close as you will get I'm afraid.

Anonymous(anon)

I understand, I was afraid it was something like that.

Thank you nevertheless =)

Demigod
KrazyD

No problem :smileyhappy:.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi..I just wondered if anyone here has used the afore-mentioned ADW Launcher..I always wondered if it was possible to change the look of stock android, and if it slowed the phone down in any way. Thanks:smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

yeah..i tried it today

it gives diff look to ur X10 MINIPRO

steps...

go to android market

search for GO LAUNCHER EXE

install it open it

then press on the left button

go to preference>theme prefences

then set the theme

u are done.

at the bottom u will find an options to download more themes..

for more themes...after installing GO LAUNCHER ,type GO LAUNCHER THEMES in the android market.. U GET BOTHE FREE ND PAYABLE THEMES THERE

for personalising SMS u can download GO SMS from android market..but it also needs installing GO LAUNCHER EXE

GOOD LUCK :smileyhappy:

Message was edited by: sujitha