Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Sorry! The application browser (process com. android. browser) Has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close

This only started a week or so ago, it stopped for a couple of days then has now started doing it time after time.

Mainly happens while on facebook mobile, and will occure while typing completely randomly. The reply from support is simply update software, I can't see why I have to do all this, as apart from anything else I don't currently have a phone line for internet due to illegal BT sales activity! It is also suggested that I send phone off in a jiffy bag to be repaired if unsuccessful, and what do I do for a phone in the mean time?? Not only that they suggest that it will cost me if it is not a fault they cover. Is there a sensible response or solution to this issue?

gwhispererz

Re: Sorry! The application browser (process com. android. browser) Has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. Force close

A couple of things you can try, without going through the internet.

- reset browser to default setting (this will delete all your browser's setting, cookies, history, form data .... etc).

- factory data reset (phone data will be erased, remember to do a backup).