Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Need help please

Hi guys, I'm new to this group.  I registered here cause I'm having trouble with my X10 mini and I couldn't repair it myself :smileysad:, and I never had such trouble with previous SEs.

I bought it about 3 months ago but this is the third time the phone's diplay has gone black/blank, it still vibrates and rings but can't access anything since the screen isn't working, and finally it dies of no battery and doesn't turn back on.

I took it to the mobile repair and had it fixed two times by getting some kind of system reboot (I think, and always pay the fee) and all data on the phone is erased, and I just came back from another reboot and turned on the phone and connected it to the computer thinking maybe there was virus on the memory card but it went blank again and even though I tried "phone software update/repair" from the computer it doesn't update completely and doesn't turn on, please help me, please, I'm getting real hopeless with my phone (for the first time in my life :smileyhappy:)

Oh and by the way I'm from Mongolia, so there's no genuine SE companies or repairs, but I bought the phone from Germany

so please help :smileyhappy:

Orchlon

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Need help please

Oh and at first I thought it was because the phone memory is full, now I'm not sure anymore

Anonymous(anon)

Ultimately take it to a service center and repair professionalsmongolia brother! big greetings from Argentina: D

Anonymous(anon)

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-es/support/contact-us/contact-info/

there you have the world's phone numbers, search by continent and then country :smileyhappy: