Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

My Xperia is not turning ON!!

Hi Everyone,

Need Help, My Xperia mini pro suddenly stopped working. It's not turning on at all. I tried all the way and then given for service in the service center and  they are saying its may be motherboard problem.

If i go for change of mother board then it will cost me high. So i am seeking help from Sony Erricsson to please come up with some solution.

My bad luck is that the warranty period is expired 10 days back. :smileysad:

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Re: My Xperia is not turning ON!!

In regards to this situation, I do suggest contacting Sony Ericsson within your region as they may be able to help. Please use the link below for your countrys contact number,

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/common/contact/phonelist

sony_logo126x24.gif

Anonymous(anon)

Re: My Xperia is not turning ON!!

Hi Sir,

i called them they will do the needfull within 48 hrs.

Also i called sony ericsson authorised service center where i have given my mobile for service, they said its a display problem but when i was switching on my mobile phone that time i was able to see the sony ericsson logo and animation but after that it was getting switched off again. My doubt is that if the display is not working then how can i see the logo and animation.

Other than this when i asked the price of the display they said 3600 rupees(indian rupees), which is really very high amount. Please help me out that what is the actual price of the screen and whether my screen is gone or what because i am still able to see the logo.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards

nandlalkumar1986