Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

Trustee
Aimee

Re: I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

Hi,

I have noticed there have been some changes to the Hotmail website which now gives this issue when trying to access the login page. I looked into this and would suggest entering the link below on your handsets Internet browser which will take you to a login page which works correctly.

mobile.live.com

I hope this helps you :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Re: I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

mobile.live.com used to work, but now it too ends with a blank page.Is there another link that works?

Anonymous(anon)

hi, like crowkray, i also still have the same problems when i type in that url. i've tried many different ways, going to msn.com and trying to sign in from there. the mobile website only has the "mail" icon to click on. i was thinking that maybe if i could go to the normal PC site that i could sign in, but i can't even get to the pc site.

i've tried clearing cookies and history. is there anything else that can be done?