Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

Trustee
Aimee

Re: I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

Hi,

I have noticed there have been some changes to the Hotmail website which now gives this issue when trying to access the login page. I looked into this and would suggest entering the link below on your handsets Internet browser which will take you to a login page which works correctly.

mobile.live.com

I hope this helps you :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Re: I cannot access the hotmail website through my browser, does anyone know why this is? it goes to the login page, but this is just blank, so I cannot sign in?

mobile.live.com used to work, but now it too ends with a blank page.Is there another link that works?

Anonymous(anon)

hi, like crowkray, i also still have the same problems when i type in that url. i've tried many different ways, going to msn.com and trying to sign in from there. the mobile website only has the "mail" icon to click on. i was thinking that maybe if i could go to the normal PC site that i could sign in, but i can't even get to the pc site.

i've tried clearing cookies and history. is there anything else that can be done?