Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

How to Sign out from gmail in xperia x10 mini??

Hey i got my sony x10 mini a week before. I signed in into my gmail account. But i donot find any signout option. . . My bal is getting drained. Plz help me

Also, i cant create any groups in contacts. I m using this phone for a week. But still i didn find ant option for that.

gwhispererz

Re: How to Sign out from gmail in xperia x10 mini??

Hi Arjunak, you are not able to sign out gmail account from phone. However, you can disable the Auto-sync, goto Settings>Accounts & Sync, unmark Auto-sync. Another suggestion is to disable your Network data (3G), this will resolve your 'bal getting drained' too. Goto Settings>Wireless & networks>Mobile network, unmark Data traffic.

It is not possible to create groups in contacts with the stock messaging app, have a look at Handcent SMS, a free app from Market that has that feature.

Have fun and enjoy your phone. :smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

assuming that you sync your contacts with google/gmail

on your computer access your gmail click on contacts and you can create groups then you can sync back, but again if you are trying to send a txt to a group of people it might be hard like it says above, download Handcent

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.handcent.nextsms&feature=search_result

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

the only way I can think of you signing out of gmail is if you go to

Settings -> privacy -> factory reset, but that will delete everything on your phone

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)