Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

How to Sign out from gmail in xperia x10 mini??

Hey i got my sony x10 mini a week before. I signed in into my gmail account. But i donot find any signout option. . . My bal is getting drained. Plz help me

Also, i cant create any groups in contacts. I m using this phone for a week. But still i didn find ant option for that.

gwhispererz

Re: How to Sign out from gmail in xperia x10 mini??

Hi Arjunak, you are not able to sign out gmail account from phone. However, you can disable the Auto-sync, goto Settings>Accounts & Sync, unmark Auto-sync. Another suggestion is to disable your Network data (3G), this will resolve your 'bal getting drained' too. Goto Settings>Wireless & networks>Mobile network, unmark Data traffic.

It is not possible to create groups in contacts with the stock messaging app, have a look at Handcent SMS, a free app from Market that has that feature.

Have fun and enjoy your phone. :smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

assuming that you sync your contacts with google/gmail

on your computer access your gmail click on contacts and you can create groups then you can sync back, but again if you are trying to send a txt to a group of people it might be hard like it says above, download Handcent

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.handcent.nextsms&feature=search_result

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

the only way I can think of you signing out of gmail is if you go to

Settings -> privacy -> factory reset, but that will delete everything on your phone

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)