Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Re: Camera Key not working

What has it become a shortcut to as this should only happen if a third party application has mapped the button to something else?

Anonymous(anon)

I just got the xperia mini pro and my camera button only auto focuses. its extremely annoying

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Just be certain, ensure you are holding the button down firmly, if you just press it or do not press it down far enough this is what will happen.

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks Ashwin . I faced this same problem with my new Xperia Mini Pro . I pressed it Very Hard and it's now working ! :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

I was having this problem as well, but i found a solution!

POP OUT THE CAMERA BUTTON ON THE SIDE OF THE PHONE

A few months back, i accidentally dropped my phone. The main function keys stopped working immediately  afterwards. They would eventually start working again, and then stop. Mine havent worked in the last 2 months, til i read something about 'if other key sensors are depressed, none of the other keys will work'. I was at my limit of frustration so i took a nail file and popped off the camera key on the side. It worked immediately after. It makes sense now, because the camera function key would never work. Im sure you could get away with popping it out (without taking it right off) and still have it work.

Cheers mates :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

I was having this problem as well, but i found a solution!

POP OUT THE CAMERA BUTTON ON THE SIDE OF THE PHONE

A few months back, i accidentally dropped my phone. The main function keys stopped working immediately  afterwards. They would eventually start working again, and then stop. Mine havent worked in the last 2 months, til i read something about 'if other key sensors are depressed, none of the other keys will work'. I was at my limit of frustration so i took a nail file and popped off the camera key on the side. It worked immediately after. It makes sense now, because the camera function key would never work. Im sure you could get away with popping it out (without taking it right off) and still have it work.

Cheers mates :smileyhappy: