Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
jithesh_7
Accepted Solution

cant connect xperia u to pc via usb cable

i had this problem before and got it resolved through support from Johan and Suze. Got it resolved by repairing software..

So sad to see that it developed once again :smileysad:... and i notice that it happens whenever i install GO Launcher and the associated GO widgets and GO themes and once i uninstall them i can connect my xperia u to pc......

So disappointing that i cant install GO widgets and themes, as the best looking themes are provided by GO. No other android users face this issue...please help

One time poster
jithesh_7

Re: cant connect xperia u to pc via usb cable

and it reached a point where i cannot connect my xperia u with pc anymore.........so i went for software repair once again......still negative results...

they keep showing error message that there is too much data in phone nd will take some minutes to secure connection, even after having 1 gb free in inernal memory!! tried in 3 different laptops..still no use.

so frustrated and disappointed..feel like i made a horrible decision by going for this phone :smileysad:.....please help

Forum Legend
uliwooly

this is quite odd, have you consider performing a factory reset?

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

It would be worth while contacting the developers of this application regarding this given the information you have provided.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
jithesh_7

@uliwooly.......does it mean to format phone's internal storage?? Or else where can i find the option??

One time poster
jithesh_7

thnx for the help, its working now.......but how often should i keep doing factory reset??!! :smileyangry:

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

You shouldn’t have to one unless you have a problem of this nature again or if you wish to clear the data from the handset.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Thank you for posting this issue. I had a problem too with connecting to pc after installing media go on the sony pc companion. After deinstalling media go the phone connected perfectly again. Without your post I would not have recognised that media go was the problem.