Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia U -- Unable to connect to PC

I have brought new Sony Xperia U yesterday but unable to connect it to PC. I am running on Windows XP SP2.

I have tried to clear data from mtpapp servive on fone and also reset but both didn't work.

When I connect my fone using USB cable to PC first time. it automatically tried to install MTP device but i didn't work.

I have installed PC Compain as well but its also not able to recognize fone. I have tried to restart both fone/PC couple of time but with no luck.

Could you please help me with this issue ASAP??

- Manish

One time poster
xperiaU

Re: Xperia U -- Unable to connect to PC

hello manish,

i have a similar problem. checkout this.

do you have the same problem?

plz reply....:smileyalert:

Anonymous(anon)

Finally I fixed the problem using this - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1150211

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Glad to hear you resolved the issue. :smileyhappy:

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
xperiaU

thanks man.

works like a charm! :smileywink:

Anonymous(anon)

even m facing similar problem...i tried it 2 solve it clearing mtp data...installed pcc den agn uninstalled it den installed agn...turned off my firewall n antivirus as well but nuthin has helped so far...my prb still continues :smileysad: though my pc recognizes my ph as an camera device only d pcc cannot detect it!!