Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia U -- Unable to connect to PC

I have brought new Sony Xperia U yesterday but unable to connect it to PC. I am running on Windows XP SP2.

I have tried to clear data from mtpapp servive on fone and also reset but both didn't work.

When I connect my fone using USB cable to PC first time. it automatically tried to install MTP device but i didn't work.

I have installed PC Compain as well but its also not able to recognize fone. I have tried to restart both fone/PC couple of time but with no luck.

Could you please help me with this issue ASAP??

- Manish

One time poster
xperiaU

Re: Xperia U -- Unable to connect to PC

hello manish,

i have a similar problem. checkout this.

do you have the same problem?

plz reply....:smileyalert:

Anonymous(anon)

Finally I fixed the problem using this - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1150211

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Glad to hear you resolved the issue. :smileyhappy:

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
xperiaU

thanks man.

works like a charm! :smileywink:

Anonymous(anon)

even m facing similar problem...i tried it 2 solve it clearing mtp data...installed pcc den agn uninstalled it den installed agn...turned off my firewall n antivirus as well but nuthin has helped so far...my prb still continues :smileysad: though my pc recognizes my ph as an camera device only d pcc cannot detect it!!