Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

What's the difference between the U's phone memory and the internal storage?

What's the difference and what are they for?

Talent

Re: What's the difference between the U's phone memory and the internal storage?

It's completely different things:

Phone memory - RAM

Internal storage - free space in your phone

Anonymous

Re: What's the difference between the U's phone memory and the internal storage?

So you mean that the Xperia U has 2 GB of RAM? laugh Have you read the white paper?

Talent

Then why u ask dumb questions?

Master

ccording to white paper..

RAM 512 MB

System memory 2 GB

Phone memory 2 GB

Internal storage 4 GB

since it does not have any sd card slot.. internal storage = system + phone...

i think so.. not sure.

Master

guys dont fight silly it was a god question but still the author you shouldn't have laughed silly bobeobi was just trying to help..

Anonymous

Alright, sorry for laughing. smile happy

Anonymous

I don't get it, why would the system and phone memory be equal to the internal storage? They store different data, system memory is the ROM (I think).

Master

like i said i'm not sure smile happy wait for any other user to reply....

Community Manager

I'm checking this with one of my colleagues.

I'll be back! smile happy

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

sony_sign_logo.png - Community Manager Sony Xperia Support Forum

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.