Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Javad

Phone app start up problem, receiving incoming call responds 15 seconds after sliding.

Phone application in Xperia U takes long time to startup, and when a call is recived it takes around 10 to 15 seconds to respond after sliding. Can sony officials provide a solution ?

One time poster
dragpyre

Re: Phone app start up problem, receiving incoming call responds 15 seconds after sliding.

Perform a repair using SUS.

Link to the software is here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Visitor
animeshagr

Re: Phone app start up problem, receiving incoming call responds 15 seconds after sliding.

I am having the same problem, please let me know if you were able to solve this? and what was the solution that worked and solutions which did not work might also help in saving me time applying those solution.

Thanks in advance!

Animesh

Visitor
animeshagr

Software is already up to date why should I do this again, just to loose my data / settings... etc... even if i take backup and then update as told by you... and then i again restore my phone from the backup taken I would be back to square one .. Right!?!!!

One time poster
@shu

close the background process...go to the background process limit and make it 2 process at most from standard process,,,it will solve the slowingdown of phone!!