Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Native Video Calling in Xperia U : Disappointment

I was happy using Sony Ericsson Naite and my small wishes to buy Xperia U were for better web browsing, Maps, video calls(VC) and wifi dlna. When the sony store guy told me that Xperia U has front camera, I got dumb and did not probe further assuming that the video calling would be better than my SE Naite. The SE Naite native VC was great and I could prove to my wife where really I am in real time. I am heart broken to know that there is NO native Video calling in Xperia U. I tried fring in "U" and it does not work. Am I stuck ? What do I do now for Video calling that is cheap, high quality and almost real time ?  I request SONY to provide an app for Native VC along with ICS to bring smiles to the xperia customers. Also my heartfelt thanks to those SE Naite software developers to provide bug free , reliable & great video  calling & mapping experiance.

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Native Video Calling in Xperia U : Disappointment

Xperia U have no video calling over the UMTS network but I will pass on your feedback about this.

Visitor
anandtapas

Re: Native Video Calling in Xperia U : Disappointment

Thank You Johan !!! Please pass on my request to Sony and experience about SE naite.