Greenhorn
Fox220

SensMe slideshow

When I place my tablet in the cradle, the SenseMe Slideshow pops up. I wanted to try this feature but can't get it to work. I used MediaGo on my PC to transfer some pictures to the tablet. When I placed the tablet in the cradle, it says no photos found and gives a message: Could not start slideshow. Make sure you have at least one phooto in the album sensme-slideshow under internal memory." Doesn't this app read the SD card? It seems that I can not find a way to move pictures to the specified folder. I have tried a file manager app on the tablet where I can see the specified folder and I can go to my pictures folder on the SD card.

When I try the file manager in PC companion program and connect the tablet to the PC, I can see and access the SD card and my pictures folder, but there is no way to see or acccess the sensme slideshow internal memory folder. I have view hidden files checked. I have cleared the media cache and shut down and restarted with no luck.

How do I get this to work?

Greenhorn
Fox220

Re: SensMe slideshow

Still no resolution or replies to my problem with this. I have tried several things to no avail. I did finally get some photos in the Sense-me folder. I set my tablet up so when it is placed in the dock that it is supposed to show the slideshow while it charges. When the tablet goes into this mode, I get a message "No valid photo found to play in slideshow. Try selecting photos again." I can go to the Albums file and select Sense-Me Slideshow and all works fine.

What am I missing to get this to work as expected in the dock?

One time poster
blindwillie

Im also having this problem. Did you mange to find a solution?
Greenhorn
Shadow3164

Nope, no reply. I gave up and disabled the Slideshow when going into sleep mode.

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

If you are using the SenseMe Slideshow function specifically, you need to have categorised your music using the Senseme function as the SenseMe sildeshow uses pictures with music. You can do this as below:

Categorising your music using SensMe™ channels

The SensMe™ channels application helps you arrange your music by mood and
tempo. SensMe™ groups all your tracks into several categories, or channels, so you
can select music that matches your mood or suits the time of day.

To enable the SensMe™ channels application

• In My music, tap , then tap Download music info.

This application requires a Wi-Fi® network connection.

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Novice
Przemek

Hi, i did this but unfortunately it still does not work.

The software insits that there are no usable pictures.

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Are the images on the SD Card or internal memory?

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution. 
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Novice
Przemek

[ Edited ]

I do have the pictures on the internal storage.

All the pics are Jpegs and around 1,5MB.

Sorry forget to mention. I already have 4.3 installed (Build 10.4.B.0.569).

But it did not work with Android 4.2, either.

Novice
Przemek

that's all?!