Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
GabboTxvz

phone not allowed mm6

Well Friends i need your help!!

My problem started when in march my phone was stolen, then after a lot of searching, I got this back but obviously I had reported it, and after a several visits to my telephone carrier, They say my phone should be working well right now, n' it's not, first just allow me navigate using my sim card, then after a Factory data reset, i was able to call, but now every time i turn my Xperia T on, appears "phone not allowed mm6

What can i Do ?? please help !

ps: sorry my english.

Trustee
Henke

Re: phone not allowed mm6

Unfortunately the phone is still barred in the network, We recommend you to contact the police and your network provider so they can solve this issue for you.

One time poster
GabboTxvz

I did it, but have a problem my Network provider says my smartphone is not barred anymore and it's ready to work.

At office of my network provider says problem was with the sim card lector, then I try with others sims and have same problem. Just when i insert my sim with a little piece of paper on, and turn my xperia on, this works fine for a while, then after 1 or 3 hours when I try to call appears "network is not allow it" or something, sorry can remember, and then have to turn off, turn on again and again until I am able to call.

Is it a problem with the sim card lector?? what should I do ?

Thanks Again.

PS: when I can not call the Network provider appears at my screen and I am able to use data and navigate in internet.

Trustee
Henke

Then it sounds like there is i problem with the SIM-card reader in the phone because when a phone is barred it should not be even possible at all to have contact with the network. You can contact your local support and send the phone in to a repair center for investigation:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/