Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
DommieD

xperia sp problems with receiving email

i have a new xperia sp phone, like it except i can not receive emails unless i press the refresh button, i am finding this so frustrating have read forums to try and fix but just not happening, think i will have to return unless i can get this fixed !

HELP !!

Master
Thommo

Re: xperia sp problems with receiving email

If it's Gmail then you need to turn auto sync on if not then this is a manual refresh or sync unless you use a different app from the one included which will sync at intervals for example 30 minutes or 1 hours etc

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Ambassador
Danial-mach1

Re: xperia sp problems with receiving email

goto email app..then go to setting (by pressing those 3 square on right down of the screen)..choose your email account...scroll down and change inbox check ferequency to what ever you want

Some will call me fatalist And some will call me freak
But hidden in my throwing fist The fortune that I seek-- Amon amarth