Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

yellow tint - customer service centre

Hi,

I went to the local sony servicing centre regarding the problem of phone heating very quickly they simply said that it is a software issue and they will solve it and for the yellow tint they said that it is also software issue and the software update will solve it and even if comes again they said that it is  nothing and you can continue using the phone after the update

what should i do now

Nabeel

Re: yellow tint - customer service centre

You must visit service center and get your mobile repaired AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Yellow tint is a big issue and its not normal at all

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

they said the yellow tint it's fine and they won't fix it? or the heating? because smartphones do get hot when you charge them or if you use wifi (they heat up faster) that's normal. but the yellow tint it's a manufacturing issue and Sony said they will repair it free of charge

Anonymous(anon)

they said that yellow tint is fine and nothing will happen because of it

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Hey Nabeel can you get markus or sam or any sony moderators to escalate this issue, they seem to be lying to rohit_kodali

Nabeel

After posting only i started looking for Sony mod

None of them are online at the moment  ( even at gmail) ...... Best Sony mod who could be related to tint issue is Markus....

Hey rohit_kodali please wait .. we will get back to you on this

Be online so that if anybody replies, you could respond to it immediately

In the mean time try to gather all information at one place regarding service center address, mobile imei and everything etc etc :smileyhappy: ( name/info of the person who said yellow tint is normal ) ( don't post anything here until you're asked to )

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

One time poster
arutemauepon

for my case I went to sony service center and they admit it's the screen problem happened to the phone (not software issue) and they told me there's no screen replacement at the moment and asked me to leave my name and contact number...and that was weeks ago

Anonymous(anon)

i got all the information waiting for some one to reply

Anonymous(anon)

I was advised by Sony (UK) that my repair would be classed as a VIP repair. However:

1 - I had to post it myself (and pay for packaging)

2 - I had to pay £15 for a normal SIM to use in my old handset whilst it is in for repair. I will also have to pay another £15 for a micro SIM when it returns.

3 - When it arrived at the service centre, the online tracker said that no parts where available.Interestingly, no at Sony thought it appropriate to inform me of this fact.

4 - I was told the required parts would be arriving this week yet here's Friday and the status has not changed...and its a bank holiday this weekend

Had enough of Sony - they have let their loyal customers down. Anyone know what the new HTC/Samsung phone is like? May even buy one off line to get out of this debacle.

One time poster
pimpalin

Same problem but they don't want to change my screen :smileyhappy: .

HAHA So ugly funny, I've phoned then and talked with a girl at they CALL-Center and told her about my problem and now I've been trying to call back and she wont answer me (and first call was at 10- and now is 14).

This is not to Sony I used to know :O .