Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
walner

xperia s video format

Does anyone know how to change the video format on xperia s? If I try to send a video to anyone,it always says format not compatible,even on xperia arc,if I try to play from laptop,again,can't play videos taken on xperia s.Can anyone help please.

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

Re: xperia s video format

There is no way to change the format within the device, can you confirm that you are using Multimedia format when sending a video message as this is the only option that will allow this to be sent.

Camera > Tap Video > Tap Settings icon > Tap Video Resolution > Tao Multimedia Message.

In regards to the PC not being able to play the videos, this is because the media players you are using do not have the required codec to play them, I suggest trying to download VLC to your PC, this program will allow you to open pretty much every type of media file.

Please be aware that VLC is not in anyway affiliated within Sony Mobile, use of such software is done at your own risk.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.