Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
chiri

sound is low through headphone

i have noticed that the sound of music through headphones has become lower than it was earlier....i have tried different headsets n still find the sound volume lower than before.....i tried my skullcandys on my friends sony ericsson W8 n there is a clear difference in volume...ive begun noticing this only recently...i thght maybe this is something to do with me changing some setting accidently...so could any one of u give some suggestions as to why i am experiencing this.....n by the way...media volume is put to maximum

Trustee
Francis

Re: sound is low through headphone

Hi There.

This might be do to the music/Walkman app itself.

The Walkman function has "enhancements" (open the app, then tap on the menu key and select sound enhancements)

First is the Equalizer and then then "More" option that gives you the "headphone settings". Tap on Headset surround and play with the options..same with the equalizer.

Hope this helps.

Francis.

One time poster
chiri

Re: sound is low through headphone

Thanks for that. But I tried that already. and it doesnt help much. Is there anything else i could try? thanks