Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
hellraiser6662

media go problem

Can you move the photos in a order before you down load it to the phone? Or you do it in the phone? Plus is theres anyway of adding a usb external harddrive for more space to hold films or music as 36 gb isnt enough as some is used by the apps and phone software a little shortsighted to not have a microcard port

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: media go problem

yes you can use a USB OTG

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/03/09/xperia-s-usb-otg-demonstrated-video/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

can you be more specific regarding downloading pictures? are you referring to transferring pictures from a computer to your phone?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

this is my opinion but to each its own

I wouldn't use my internal memory on pictures or videos I already took, I would save that space for new pictures and videos yet to be snapped/taken. same goes for music, I rather use Google Music so I can store up to 20,000 songs on google clouds free, same think goes for pictures and videos you can use Google Plus or other cloud base apps instead of saturating your internal memory

One time poster
hellraiser6662

The only problem with that is getting a good enough signal to use good at home on wifi back as this country is crap g3 signal Norwich is a waste of time and any where else in norfolk is a joke. So I dont have I choice but to use the internal memory. But if I get the usb to work i' ll be laughing, usb for pics, usb for music ect shame you have to have a lead would be good sony came up with a clip on usb. But when you load the pics into media go can you move the pics about in a order like i.e facebook so when you up load it you have the same order? Ive got pics of my vw camper but they are not in order of how it was restored thats why I need to be able to do that.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

if you took those pictures with another phone and they are geotagged then you can use the gallery app to sort them by location, there are other apps that will sort them by date taken, or by name, etc

play.google.com