Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
hellraiser6662

just more niggles

Im realy starting to not like the s I think it must stand for s**t. Why I say that well who test these phones software befo re they are senr out or the phone goes on release. Its the way sony hasnt developed software just loaded the phone with crap apps like facebook which you cant remove err I never asked for my phone to have this wasting my memory. But whats make me laugh or cry is where is the editing in the photo? Crop and rotonly thatation is is disapponting to say the least.  not only that when you come to move anything about picture wise you have to use a 3 party app like astro why? I had some vids to move from Bluetooth folder but you cant move it only with astro why I the menu it has move to folder selection.  Also if are trying to read this and sometimes it dont make sense it because im doing this from the s moving the about on the screen is nothing from impossible to amend the mistakes. As I use the phone the more problems it has I dont think its a flagship its a rowing boat

Community Manager
Johan

Re: just more niggles

All the Xperia 2011 phones and onward have a Facebook integration to the UI, that being one of the reasons the Facebook app and Facebook services can't be uninstalled if you don't have root access. Which you don't as default.

To manage files and edit photos you will have to use a 3rd party app.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.