Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Nicky

Re: come come~about Xperia S

if i now just download or at setting there select the restore and backup...then before that apps will restore also ?

One time poster
Nicky

i want ask...why my phone will automatic running some program but i din't open ?

can i how to stop this all thing and never auto run again without i click?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I don't understand what you are saying here, but I think you are wondering if it will restore settings on the app itself, for example if it's an email app if it'll back up the email and password? the answer is no.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

there are background apps that will always be running on the background, just like a computer, open the taskmanager and you will see there are multiple apps running in the background, I do NOT recomend that you install a "Taskiller" on your phone, it will do more harm than good, it will stop the apps running in the background BUT they will be relaunch soon after, thus, draining more battery than just leaving them running, Android will stop unwanted apps as soon as it needs more RAM.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

So again Do NOT install

1. taskillers
  2. battery/juice defender
  3. antivirus

they do more harm than good.

Android 4.0 will allow you to uninstall unwanted apps w/o having to root your phone first.

I do NOT recommend that you either root and/or unlock your bootloader, specially this last one, it WILL void your warranty, and if you don't know what you're doing you could brick your phone.

One time poster
Nicky

i installed the easy task killer and juice defender...how?uninstall it?

but i want a apps cam show me how many battery left~got any sugges?

One time poster
Nicky

and one apps called optimize tool...that is one type of task killer also?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

just go to settings -> about phone -> status or battery use. that will tell you how much battery is left.

to uninstall apps just go to settings -> applications -> manage applications -> downloaded

or

open the app drawer -> tap on the bottom right corner -> tap on the app that you want to uninstall.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

indeed its a type of taskiller, uninstall them, you don't need those apps.

One time poster
Nicky

why after reboot / restart my phone...in my menu...got some games cnt open..the icon changed like grey colour something..when i click it...it said application no found...why like this?but before restart phone i just played only?