Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Ethan

Yellow patches and dead pixels in Xperia S screen

I bought my Xperia S about a week ago. There are a lot of yellow patches on the screen, at the top edges, top corner and a big one at the bottom. Other than that, there are also dead pixels at the top of the screen. It seems that a lot of Xperia S users have encounter this problem. Most of the photos i've seem, the big yellow patch seems to stay at the bottom of the screen, near the transparent antenna.

I contacted Sony but they refused to give me a new handset replacement.

Given that Sony is one of most reputable electronic giant in the world, but they produce Xperia S with problems on the HD screen, which many users is complaining about, i really doubt about the craftsmanship, technical capability and the quality assurance of Sony Mobile.

A big disappointment and bad decision for me to continue to support Sony and purchase Sony Xperia S, when there'll be soon many quad core droids with HD screen coming up in the 2012 market.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Yellow patches and dead pixels in Xperia S screen

i have also the same problem. i hope sony will fix it.

Master
slimshaddy

ca you upload a pic or a video..??

Anonymous(anon)

i'll also try to upload my picture later or tomorrow.