Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia S's screen vs Galaxy nexus & Galaxy note which one is better?

Ur lack of technical knowledge is clearly showing in what u wrote. U said abt non pentile n pentile display, but do u knw that  both galaxy s2 n note also nexus hav this pentile issue....because in amoled technology blue is formed by resonance between red n green, the display has slight blueish tint n at low res photo the text can appear slighty grainy. Anothet big problem with amoled is that the color is oversatured...maintaining a pixel density over 300 ppi  is difficult. Amoled has benifit of better power efficiency n higher contrast ratio but the originality of color is not preserved as is it is oversaturated. Sony does well in this section becoz doesn't over do the colors  n originality of picture is still preserved n lcd led has better performance at over 300 ppi pixel density compared to amoled. Today's generation doesn't understand technology but they get impressed with prefixes like "super" n "plus". By d way samsung is rumoured to be using non-pentile hd amoled display in galaxy s3. I guess wil knw hw true that is in sum tym. Thinner is always better dude although oled has its own advantages but some drawbacks too. I hope u understand what i m trying to say. :-)

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia S's screen vs Galaxy nexus & Galaxy note which one is better?