Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Xperia S introduction

Sony just took over

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Nicky

oooo...so...nowadays...no more ericsson already ???

One time poster
Nicky

when buy Xperia S can choose the internel memory 16 or 32GB ???
or just 32GB only ??

Forum Legend
uliwooly

yes you will be able to choose the internal memory space

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

ok this is quite something

http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/03/01/sony-mobile-cortex-a15-phones-in-h2-2012-quad-core-phones-in-20...

“We’re going to join quad-core when we feel that the performance matches the battery efficiency. Because right now we don’t feel that is there. What we are going to be doing in the second-half of the year is moving to the Cortex A15 architecture, which we feel outperforms the current quad-core architecture.

You’ll see in 2013, as we’re evaluating the quad-core performance where it makes sense, where you’re not suffering in quality and the performance truly is there, and there really is something that demanding applications need. That’s when we make the right move to quad-core.”

seriously? does Sony think in 2013 high end smartphones will be running Quad-cores?

I want to see how the S performs against any phone running Tegra-3

Anonymous(anon)

i liked the lights that time coz i was a small kid :smileyhappy: .. but w580 produced awesome music and i flashed it to improve the camera and it used to take top quality pics .. so i was very happy with that :smileysilly:

Anonymous(anon)

yes sony this providing only 4gb free space n no external sd card with a poor battery .. makes sense ? :smileyhappy:

LMAO

slimshaddy

dont tell me theres nothing beliw the led strip :smileyshocked:

and yes its very expensive , it will come downn after a month or two when quad core will be avaialble for the same price :smileyhappy:

One time poster
Nicky

ow....its better choose 16GB or 32GB ???
its the price will very big difference on 16 or 32GB wan ??

One time poster
Nicky

what is the Sony Ericsson Xperia S by Nozomi means??
Nozomi means ??