2012-01-10 08:20 PM
so what do you think camera flash? photo light? or nothing at all?
|Xperia Ion||Xperia S|
GSM EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 190
|3G frequencies||UMTS HSPA+ 850 (Band V), 1900 (Band II), 2100 (Band I)|
UMTS HSPA 850 (Band V), 900 (Band VIII), 1900 (Band II),
2100 (Band I)
|LTE||Band IV and Band XVI||Not supported|
|Camera Flash||LED||Not supported????|
|Micro SD port||yes, upto 32GB micro SD card supported||Not supported|
1900mAh (1840mAh minimum)
|1750mAh (1700mAh minimum)|
|Size||133 x 68 x 10.8mm||128 x 64 x 10.6 mm|
Internal phone Storage
1 to 1.5GB
2012-01-10 08:50 PM
Okay so lets examine this phone,
1. No micro SD = No MSC Mode, as per Galaxy Nexus, But if the phone has Internal storage as well as eMMC then it should be able to mount the eMMC separately right which means MSC is available. Right??
2. Can someone confirm if the body is Magnesium (Alloy)?
3. What is the SIM card type.
4. Is the battery removable?
5. What is the the fps when recording at 1080p?
6. Is there a chance it will come bundled with LiveSound earphones??
Some cool things about this phone.
1. Power and Audio Jack on top, well done.
2. HD Cam front and back.
3. HD screen
4. Seems to have wide viewing angle.
5. Big Battery
6. Perfect Size.
1. no Micro SD. If the eMMC has faster access than regular class 6 SD then fine with 32 GB
2. Thickness is on the higher side.
3. The bottom bezel is little wide.
2012-01-10 09:48 PM
2012-01-10 10:07 PM
well it really ruines my dreams about perfect android smartphone. I had neo and arc before and both had quite a fragile displays... Since Sony places gorilla glass in its TV`s, is it so troublesome or expensive to use that technology in their phones as well, I wonder?
2012-01-10 10:10 PM