Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
cloud4822

Re: Xperia S auto wake when locked

Dear all,

The cause that I found is 3rd party live wallpaper installed.

I did repair phone software via SUS as suggested. But the problem occured once I reinstall all the apps before.

Thus, I've to uninstall 3rd party apps 1 by 1 to trigger the problem. After I uninstalled the 3rd party live wallpaper, the screen auto wake issue disappeared. I've monitored 1 whole day.Yes,It's back to normal.

It's pity because all apps and games backup via Sony PCC has failed to restore what I have previously. All saved game data lost certaily.

Anonymous(anon)

damn i have the same problem so what shud i do now frinds wat is da best solution u found?another thing wen i restart my fone some apps come as not found what mite be the prblem?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

the issue might be an app like a taskiller, antivirus or battery defender, just repair your phone with SUS

Update Service (SUS)

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
tbleong

Hi, i found out is really live wallpaper causes the issue.

Not all but some of the live wallpaper. If you facing the same problem, try uninstall all 3rd party live wallpaper see does it works for you or not.