Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Greenhorn
sagar_chetty

XS jelly beans 4.1.2 - Double tap home button is not working

hi folks...i own a sony XS.... i ve recently updated ma phn to jelly beans 4.1.2... long press on home button shud take me to google search and double tap shud show me the recently opened app... but the things are not workin as such... double tap is not responding and long press is showing me recently opened app at right side and short cut to some small app at the bottom.... I have no issues with the long press functionality but the double tap is not working.

Any suggestions on this. 

Regards,
Sagar Chetty
Sony Xperia S | India
Master
Thommo

Re: XS jelly beans 4.1.2 - Double tap home button is not working

JellyBean firmware versions .200 and .211 will if you long press home button bring up recent apps down the right side of your screen the latest 1.96 is as you have said long press for Google now and double tap for recent apps.

From what you have said i'm thinking you are using either the .200 or .211 firmware

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Greenhorn
sagar_chetty

my build number is 6.2.B.0.200

Regards,
Sagar Chetty
Sony Xperia S | India
Greenhorn
UpsetXperiaUser

Thommo wrote:

JellyBean firmware versions .200 and .211 will if you long press home button bring up recent apps down the right side of your screen the latest 1.96 is as you have said long press for Google now and double tap for recent apps.

From what you have said i'm thinking you are using either the .200 or .211 firmware

Double tap my Xperia S brings up open apps at the side , long hold does nothing apart from vibrate .

Build 6.2.B.1.96