Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Trustee
Jeff

Who plans to upgrade to the Xperia S?

XperiaBlog posted this article a short while ago: http://www.xperiablog.net/2012/02/09/who-plans-to-upgrade-to-the-xperia-s/#ViewPollResults

I wonder how many of our users here are planning to update. Why or why not?

Finally, vote in our own poll here: http://talk.sonyericsson.com/polls/1079 if you haven't already :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Who plans to upgrade to the Xperia S?

I am still trying to decide, but I dont know if it is going to be offered here in US any soon.  If it has less bugs than working features and is offered for less than $450 I ll get it.

Nabeel

definitely i would go for the XPERIA S
few main reasons are
1- 1.5 GHZ DUAL CORE PROCESSOR ( most important):smileylove:

2- HD DISPLAY AND THAT TOO 4.3"

3- 12MP CAMERA WITH FULL HD RECORDING {and even front facing camera ( a drawback of  ARC S )}
4- PLAY STATION CERTIFIED ( I LOVE GAMING):smileywink:

5- 360* LED ILLUMINATION CONCEPT

and even it has good amount of internal memory and RAM 

Thats is :smileywink:

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Trustee
Jeff

Thanks Nabeel!

Can you expand on your first reason? Is there some application or game on your current Android phone that isn't running smoothly or maybe an application that you CAN'T run without dual core?

Trustee
Jeff

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

In a way I am planing to upgrade to the Xperis S but....

My X10 broke and will not charge any more so I am using the HP veer for now.

It makes calls and that is about it.

At first I was looking forward to the ION because I am an AT&T costumer but the phone looks like any other android with the 4 touch buttons on the bottom of the screen and it is quiet large.

The XS looks better than the ION but it will not be available for a little while in the US.

I will be getting a new phone before April.

If the S is available I will get it. If not than I will have to go with something else.

I might get the ION if it is available before April and looks better in person than on the pictures.

One time poster
Steve1970

Yes, i will be getting the Xperia S for sure, infact i have pre-ordered the white version as it looks stunning in white. 

My main reasons for wanting this device are:

• HD Screen
  • Camera
  • Design
  • Dual Core Processor
  • Transparent Element
  • NFC

I have an Arc at present and have had since April of last year, and even though on the whole it has been very reliable, (apart froom housing cracks) i just like everything that the Xperia S has to offer, plus it's a really good looking phone to boot. 

My main wish is that this phone's build quality will hopfully be a significant improvement over the Arc.

I am literally counting the days now till i get my Xperia S and  i will be giving plenty of feedback once i get using it, to help others who maybe interested in getting one.

slimshaddy

yes i want to , but don;t know if i will :smileylaugh:

i will buy it because of the dual core , and the camera :smileyhappy: not a fan of nfc...

Anonymous(anon)

Unboxing vidoe

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I was about to post the video :smileysilly:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)