Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Things to improve

After some days using my Xperia S I have found some things to improve:

The button on the earphones doesn't work most of the times. Only works for some time when is plugged and then stop working when on idle mode.

Radio and music apps go on pause when using the camera. Why?

There is no option to switch off automatically WiFi when the screen is

off, to save battery life.

Is it going to be changed on next updates.

Regards.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Things to improve

Another thing. Were can I change the apps that are ran when I plug the earphones?

slimshaddy

1.the earphones - go to a service centre nearby and get it checked.. can be faulty...

2.the radio and music app when camera starts - its normal for all the phones.. you cannot do anything :smileyhappy:

3.well you can download apps like battery saver etc , you will get the option to turn off the wifi automatically but it creates other problems , so its better to turn it off manually...

4.download an application "liveware manager" from the play store.. :smileyhappy:

mark helpful and correct answers..

Anonymous(anon)

If you go to wifi settings ---> advanced settings ---> wifi sleep policy and change to when the screen turns off.

That should help with point 3

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks for your answers. 

1. I don't think it's an earphone default. It always works when plugged in, and then stop working.

2. Maybe is the normal behaviour on Sony or android phones, but, in my opinion this shouldn't be like this, and it wasn't like this on my old phone. At least there should be an option to decide how it behaves.

3. Thanks again to malodita. That's what I wanted, but I couldn't find it.

To slimshaddy: why automated toggle is different from manual? Bad programming?

4. I can't find this app. When I plug a new device it comes the option to assign an action. It's not possible to change it without installing a new app?

Thanks a lot

slimshaddy

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks, yes it was there :$