Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
juanfran987

The Xperia S, will have an update for Android 4.2?

Hi sony guys I want to know if the Xperia S will have the android 4.2 or  has received its last update.

thanks

Trustee
Henke

Re: The Xperia S, will have an update for Android 4.2?

I do not have information about future updates, the latest information regarding future updates will be posted on our product blog:

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/

One time poster
NABEE

hi henke im having some problems after insalling jb software on xperia sl when i open my camera it says camera not available

. itried repairing via pcc and sus and cleaned my cache . some times after a long time it works but then it says camera not avilable how do i fix it hope you will reply to my question

Visitor
Andrey

Dear Henke, most of Xperia S owners intrested in bug fixing for current JB version more than in update. Do you have any info about bugs fixing for current JB firmware 6.2.B.0.200?

Enthusiast
Zeke

Don't think Android 4.2 would add much value to the XPERIA LT26i.

As previously stated, I'd be VERY HAPPY just to see updates beyond 6.2.B.0.211 within the current JB 4.1.2 scope.

I just don't want Sony to unplug the Sony XPERIA LT26i and end it's life this soon.

Not like this, not like this....

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I rather see 4.3 on the Xperia S than 4.2 but that's my opinion, also I highly doubt that this will happen, 4.2 or 4.3, why? because the Xperia S 18months are up.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Andrey

You think that 4.3 will be better than bug fixing for current firmware?

If Sony spend so much time to release 4.2 and we get it with serious bugs, than who can guarantee that in 4.3 will be less bugs than in 4.2?

Sony? I am not sure  :smileysad:

I like Sony, but such support is disappointing me.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

it seems that they have been working on 4.3 at least based on what they've posted on their developer blog and official news blog

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Talent
Bobeobi

It's definetely not for Xperia S. All we have is broken JB

Visitor
Andrey

And you sure that it is related to Xperia S?