Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
brapi

Re: Sony Xperia S price revealed

how much is ray in dollars? just wondering..  i got the ray and now there is a better version for it and its the kumquat.. :smileysad: i got my ray for 16,000 philippine pesos

slimshaddy

in every country price is different..

i got my arc for 550$ :smileylaugh:

and uliwooly above mentioned that ion is avaailble for 550$ but on my country , extra taxes will be levied so in your's , tax rates are different for every country so its difficult to tell..

One time poster
brapi

Nooooooo! the price of kumquat is lesser than the price of the ray! :smileysad: is it because it only has a 5mp? im gonna cry if kumquat will also have the exmor-R! that's the reason why i bought the ray, compact, simple, good camera..

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

we'll have to wait and see, and remember those prices are for an specific market, each country will vary

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Brapi,

do u know how to update the build number of Xperia Neo V? I'm from Philippines too.

Anonymous(anon)

Here in the Philippines the price for Sony Xperia S is Php 28.8k in SM Mall of Asia(Xperia S is not yet officially released by Sony Phil). I bought mine there but I paid for 31k because of deferred payment via credit card for 6 months. 7 Days replacement warranty(for factory defect) and 1 year warranty parts and service on the Shop.

Greenhorn
spectre51

Should be between 400-500 direct from Sonystyle.com was the price range I got from someone in the know.

One time poster
mazzi

in india it is sony xperia s coming in 28,000 INR nearly $ 530 very costly, i will wait till it price go down.