Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
brapi

Re: Sony Xperia S price revealed

how much is ray in dollars? just wondering..  i got the ray and now there is a better version for it and its the kumquat.. :smileysad: i got my ray for 16,000 philippine pesos

slimshaddy

in every country price is different..

i got my arc for 550$ :smileylaugh:

and uliwooly above mentioned that ion is avaailble for 550$ but on my country , extra taxes will be levied so in your's , tax rates are different for every country so its difficult to tell..

One time poster
brapi

Nooooooo! the price of kumquat is lesser than the price of the ray! :smileysad: is it because it only has a 5mp? im gonna cry if kumquat will also have the exmor-R! that's the reason why i bought the ray, compact, simple, good camera..

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

we'll have to wait and see, and remember those prices are for an specific market, each country will vary

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Brapi,

do u know how to update the build number of Xperia Neo V? I'm from Philippines too.

Anonymous(anon)

Here in the Philippines the price for Sony Xperia S is Php 28.8k in SM Mall of Asia(Xperia S is not yet officially released by Sony Phil). I bought mine there but I paid for 31k because of deferred payment via credit card for 6 months. 7 Days replacement warranty(for factory defect) and 1 year warranty parts and service on the Shop.

Apprentice
spectre51

Should be between 400-500 direct from Sonystyle.com was the price range I got from someone in the know.

One time poster
mazzi

in india it is sony xperia s coming in 28,000 INR nearly $ 530 very costly, i will wait till it price go down.