Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Qwerty Xperia's

Sony has no idea for make Qwerty Xperia phones? :smileyconfused: All phones are introduced in terms of appearance and design of hardware and software are the same. This is not pleasant. :smileysad:

Trustee
Nessa

Re: Qwerty Xperia's

Hi!

We are sorry that you feel this way. We do have some models with a QWERTY keyboard, like the Xperia™ pro, Xperia™ mini pro and the Sony Ericsson txt pro. You can check them out at http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/phones/

Anonymous(anon)

Thank you for your help.:smileyhappy: but i want a qwerty keyboard from Sony and with a dualcore CPU look like MOTOROLA DROID and Sony's amazing desinging. My current phone is Xperia X2.

Anonymous(anon)

I wish there was a QWERTY NXT series..!!

Anonymous(anon)

I must agree with cra4sh.

It's very very sad that Sony is not releasing a qwerty phone in the new series.

I would be all over the new Motorola Milestone if it was available in my country, but unfortunately it is not…

I have been waiting for the Xperia Pro for so long, but when it finally hit the stores it was too late, single core 1Ghz CPU with 512MB RAM is far from highend these days.

Guess I must keep my original HTC Desire (but I do hate that onescreen keyboard) some more time and hope, really hope, that someone someday will make a decent qwerty phone and sell it in my country.

My employer is ready to pay, but I won’t have anything but a qwerty phone!

Suggesting Xperia Pro is a joke, it was announced more than a year ago, and even then there were lots of dualcore phones with more RAM.

/Morten