Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Nicky

Question for new coming Xperia S

hey guys~i'm new here...
i am fall in love with Xperia S....
my friend told me...
Xperia S will lag too because the internal memory is too big...the Samsung Galaxy S2 will lag because of that the internal memory 16GB...
it this got relation ??
and my friend told me too...in all brand of phone...the touch phone most worst is SONY's phone...???
but I NEVER THINK LIKE THAT...it's this correct ??

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Question for new coming Xperia S

Your feiend is wrong.

SonyEricsson makes very good phones and has the best design out of all Android phones.

The internal memoty will not make the phone lag. I do not know how your frian came up with that.

There is no relationj between internal memory and lag. It has more to do with hardware and programing.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi there Nicky.

"Xperia S will lag too because the internal memory is too big"

That is not true, it doesnt even make any sense to begin with... Android devices may lag depending on how you use your phone. The more apps and multitask the more RAM you need. The more RAM you have available the more apps you can run at the same time. Of course processing power is essential to the needs of the app, like games and such.

To conclude Xperia S (although last year's news for the market) has all the potential to be a very good phone, depending on how many bugs is going to have.

"in all brand of phone...the touch phone most worst is SONY's phone...???"

SONY Ericsson phones have their troubles but in NO way they are the worst phones in my opinion and experience. Of course it all depends how someone is using their phone and what they expect. So "Best" and "Worst" is subject to the user's taste.

slimshaddy

i just hope the bloatware will be less or any thing will lag..

One time poster
Nicky

ow...originally....
than is xperia S deserve to buy ??
xperia S have any bad problem ??
or it's the best phone enough and the xperia ION??
i wil very support SONY because SONY's camera will good then others brand phone...
and this internal 32GB 1.5ghz dual core 12MP seconday 1.3MP LED-backlit-LCD make me fall in love with this phone...

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I dont quite understand your post, try translate.google.com

the Xperia Ion has a bigger screen, has 4G LTE, it support micro SD (not the S) the screen its TFT LCD on both phones, just because its 12mp it doesn't mean it'll take good pictures, just like the Arc right now or all the Xperias. they are over compressed

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Nicky

i don't know how say...my english very poor...
i means is the xperia S best to buy ?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

on your browser go to translate.google.com, start typing on your language and google will translate it :smileyhappy:

the Xperia Ion its only for the US (AT&T)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Nicky

than the xperia S is global ???
plz dun only for US also~~i very like Xperia S...
the design very nice ! 1st time saw the demo than fall in love with it...
and decide to buy also...

Forum Legend
uliwooly

both phones are capable to be global but as of right now the only that will be sell globally is the Xperia S, Endgadget asked Sony during CES about the Ion being released unlocked and they said that we'll have to wait and see for that, so most likely it will be released to other networks and/or unlocked but few months later

I don't like neither the Ion nor the S, the are hideous, the Xperia Arc looks and feel really good, the Ion looks like any samsung galaxy phone, and the S looks horrible with that huge translucent stripe of LED