Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
pavel

NOT conformity to the international standards IP55/57 for protection from dust and immersion in water.

The fact that I loaded my phone for a short time of not more than 2 min., and then 10 minutes later I had a problem with the work of the Xperia acro S, does not operate button for activation of the screen (the screen lights up when someone is calling on him) another usb does not work and the condensation on the inside of the camera. What should I do at the service center told that it is a warranty case.

Trustee
Michael-J

Re: NOT conformity to the international standards IP55/57 for protection from dust and immersion in water.

This is something that would need to be looked into at your local support team. You would need to contact your local support team for info on how to send the phone to be examined http://bit.ly/wPKtf6

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey