Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

NO FACEBOOK LOCK SCREEN NOTIFICATIONS?

so iv had my xperia s a few weeks now and i get missed call lock screen notifications and sms etc. But no  facebook notifications. I fiddled around with the facebook app settings and turned off referesh intervals i get occasionally very late facebook inbox notifications but thats all! no comments or likes though.

Any one else getting this? iv done everything sony told me to do unistalled fb app update logged out turned off xperia inside changed the lockscreen display settings iv even reset phone to original state.

Is it just the facebook app or what? very annoying having to check my app all the time to see if iv got a comment etc, never had this issue with my arc s

One time poster
intellix

Re: NO FACEBOOK LOCK SCREEN NOTIFICATIONS?

FB Notifications donot appear. But Messages sent to you in facebook do appear as notifications on the locked screen.

It would be really great if with next update/ICS we get notifications from Facebook as well as Gmail App appearing directly on the lock screen.

Anonymous(anon)

that's interesting because one of my friends has the same phone and he says he gets comments. The problem is i do not get any sort of notification from facebook not even in the notification bar of a comment or like. So i have to keep going into the facebook app to check if i have any likes or comments which is annoying

Or i have to check the friend widget which seems to update randomly when it chooses to.

So what i am experiencing is normal? its not just my phone?

One time poster
Tasfique

I am also having the similar problem on my Xperia P ICS, i receive misscall, messages on the lockscreen but not facebook notification and facebook calendar events

One time poster
Staticx21

Try signing in with the*xperia facebook* app, this app is default in xperia but u wont be able to see it on the menu,u can sign in there by using *getting started* app and inserts ure email id there.