Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)
Accepted Solution

How to start Xperia S in safe mode?

Recently i downloaded the spb mobile shell apps in google play. When i tried it, the programs ask if i want to always use it when i started the phone. I clicked yes.

But then it went to activating the program, but to my dismay, it said that the programs doesnt compatible. Ok, i think i'll just uninstall it after i restarted the phone. But after i restarted it, the phone always use spb mobile shell after start up. Because the compatibility problem, the start up screen shows blank. I cant access menu to uninstall the program.

This happened everytime i restarted the phone. Without restoring the phone to factory setting, is there anyway to start the phone in safe mode so i can uninstall the SPB program?

Thx in advance guys.

Nabeel

Re: How to start Xperia S in safe mode?

Thanks to because of him i confirmed this procedure

As soon as you switch on your mobile.. tap and hold on menu button until you enter safe mode...

You will see safe mode written on the left side corner of the screen, below :smileyhappy:

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Anonymous(anon)

Thx Nabeel :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Btw which key is the Menu Key in Xperia S ?

& while my Xperia S reboots again & again, i keep on tapping on the key, how do i noe its working or not, cuz those keys are touch sensative!

Nabeel

Its the option/ menu touch sensitive button ( rightmost  )

as soon as you start your Xperia tap and hold on option key/menu key and after sometime you will see safe mode written on the bottom left side of the screen

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Anonymous(anon)

Well that wasnt happening. So i tried the Repair the phone thing. & It worked. :smileyhappy:

One time poster
ryanokeeffe

So what steps did you take to fix this again? thanks.

alexdon

Just restart,when you get the xperia screen,keep vol down pressed.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us - J.R.R. Tolkien