Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

HDMI TV Launcher not working properly

After updating to latest version (6.0.A.3.75), I noticed that on connecting HDMI cable to my TV(Sony Bravia LCD), it shows abnormal output.

Some of the common issues faced at times are:

1. TV is unable to identify signal from mobile.

2. TV launcher crashes.

3. While video is running TV in MX player, the same video gets shrinked to almost 20% of screen and is shown mirrorred horizontally. Rest of screen is blank.

I'll check more into it and update the thread accordingly. Till then, I request sony representative to look into matter and try to resolve such issues as early as possible.

Community Manager
Johan

Re: HDMI TV Launcher not working properly

I just tested this but with the ICS firmware and I was not able to replicate the problems. Tried 3 different TV's. I suggest that you check if these problems can be replicated if you connect your phone to some other TV or wait for the ICS firmware to become available for your Xperia S.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Xperia-Shikamaru

Re: HDMI TV Launcher not working properly

Hey guys,

I can't display my phone Xperia S on Bravia LCD Tv using HDMI. It recognises the device but screen keeps blank. I tried with a LG Tv and it worked just fine.

Please help.