Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Default accuweather widget not updating location

Hi

I have had the Xperia S for almost two weeks now and overall I am very happy with it. However the default accuweather widget, does not seem to be updating my location when I move from city to city. (I live in Copenhagen, Denmark if that should matter). Even with the GPS turned on does it find my location, unless I enter it manually everytime I move from place to place. This is very annoying :smileysad:

I can't seem to find any setting that I can 'tick' that tells it to update location automatically. please help..

With regards

DustieMcCloud

One time poster
Steve1970

Re: Default accuweather widget not updating location

I would like to know this too?

Anonymous(anon)

Surely someone knows this?? please..

Anonymous(anon)

This widget does not have a "follow me" option.

It's a stagnant location only.

Anonymous(anon)

Ohh that blows :smileysad: but thanks for telling me.. This just feels odd, because I believe on HTC phones they also use accuweather and theirs update location..

Anyone know a good/pretty free weather widget that updates location?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

here you go

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilityflow.animatedweather.free&feature=search_r...

or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.accuweather.android&feature=search_result#?t=W251b...

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)